Tuesday, June 19, 2012

200 Starter Point

I'm starting at just over 200 (200.2 to be exact). I started yesterday on my eating right, working out craziness and I'm serious this time. I'm sick of being sick, mentally, physically and all around. I need to get fit. So today, I did the following to "workout" but had fun doing it:

  • Swimming with the kids
  • Working out with the kids for 15 minutes (lunges, sit-ups etc)
  • Nice half hour walk with the kids (slow, and many stops but it was nice and I sweated because of the intense 95 degree weather)
  • And I just got done with working out some more while watching some TV. I was sitting on the couch and watching it and thought, I could be doing something with my time instead of just sitting here. So I worked out. I came up with my own crap and just went with it. If I felt a burn after a few reps, it was all good. If not, I switched. 


I stopped drinking soda yesterday and that was a big mistake. Going from a mass amount of soda a day to absolute nothing was rough. I had a full day at school yesterday (12 hours) and was in pain all day long. I thought it was a cramped neck from stress, ended up being caffeine withdrawal headache. That sucked. I also had 6 exams to take along with it.
I'm going to keep going. My waist is at 47.25" right now. I'm doing a 6 week measure on my birthday! My goal is to loose 5 pounds a week for the next 6 weeks, I'm fine with not making that goal but I would love to. If I give myself a good fight, I can't say that I didn't try!
Keep on doing good for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment